Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is a leadership development program for young people who want to learn new skills and build confidence, while having fun and making long lasting friendships.
Typically, RYLA is held in the Okanagan over a 4 day weekend in May and includes presentations, activities, and workshops covering a variety of topics. Interested young adults, between 19 and 24, submit an application to Kalamalka Rotary in April each year.
What are the benefits?
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Build communication and problem-solving skills
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your school or community
- Learn from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and peer mentors
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into action
- Have fun and form lasting friendships
For more information – link to Jim Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org